Black Friday & Birthday Sale is Live!

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos,

Our annual Black Friday & Birthday sale is now LIVE! Go, go, go! 

Head on over to the webstore to get your hands on a wide assortment of rare and limited Malifaux models, including a new alt Reva! 

As a reminder, we will be out of the office for the holiday, but we will be back on Monday the 26th.

See you then!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Sooooo, about the other surprises mentioned in the newsletter, have browsed the store and haven't really seen anything. Did it fall through or is it coming later?

There are quite a few things that weren't on the newsletter, Wyrdscapes out early, T-Shirts, Patches, the return of the Easter models.

4 minutes ago, Ratty said:

There are quite a few things that weren't on the newsletter, Wyrdscapes out early, T-Shirts, Patches, the return of the Easter models.

Was kind of hoping for The Other Side on my heart of hearts and stuff like shirts and patchers I don't really register if that makes sense. Terrain is nice, but not something I'm looking for either. So yeah, I'll admit it's pretty meh for me outside of maybe Reva, but hey, always next year and all that.

2 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Was kind of hoping for The Other Side on my heart of hearts and stuff like shirts and patchers I don't really register if that makes sense. Terrain is nice, but not something I'm looking for either. So yeah, I'll admit it's pretty meh for me outside of maybe Reva, but hey, always next year and all that.

I’m pretty sure there would have been rioting and death threats if Wyrd had put any of the current TOS models in the store.

Even an alt sculpt would have set people off, I think.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3