Power Looping in TTB?

Weaker Ink

So I was recently looking to build a Tinkerer and saw that the Engineering skill has a trigger on Rams to give a friendly construct the Power Loop condition. But Power Loop is only useful if there are other characters with Power Loop on them as well. 

I tried reading through all the rule books but couldn't find any other place where the Power Loop condition is mentioned. Is there any other way to apply Power Loop? Or is the only way through the Engineering trigger?

3 hours ago, Weaker Ink said:

So I was recently looking to build a Tinkerer and saw that the Engineering skill has a trigger on Rams to give a friendly construct the Power Loop condition. But Power Loop is only useful if there are other characters with Power Loop on them as well. 

The additional Power Loops come from additional uses of the trigger.

Use it on one construct, it has Power Loop until the end of the scene that doesn't do anything.

As soon as you get Power Loop on a second model using the trigger, then they're both benefiting. Hit a third model, now they're all better.

The need for additional uses of the Power Loop trigger is why the Condition lasts until the end of the scene.