Breachling markers?

WitchKing03

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 1:07 AM, Rathnard said:

I prefer the models to markers myself, although it's still good to know I have them on hand in case I summon a few extra. 

Still, between the Starter Box, Doomseekers, and 2x Breachling boxes I now have 16 Breachling markers. I'm not sure I'll ever need quite that many!

For the sake of your opponent, or anyone in a 2 block vicinity, I sincerely hope you never need that many!

• Haha 4

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 4:07 PM, Rathnard said:

I prefer the models to markers myself, although it's still good to know I have them on hand in case I summon a few extra. 

Still, between the Starter Box, Doomseekers, and 2x Breachling boxes I now have 16 Breachling markers. I'm not sure I'll ever need quite that many!

Fenton, twisted horrors, broken and breachling spam list perhaps?

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 6:48 PM, Wombats said:

I'm the same with eggs.  

If I start using more than two regularly in the game I'll grab models for them, not so sneaky when they pop something up where they couldn't be seen by my opponent, too.  

I'm the same way. I have three models, but I typically eat them the turn I put them on the table, so when I use Endless Numbers I just use the same model over and over.