Shipment cancelled by sender

Saduhem

33 minutes ago, Saduhem said:

Shipment still canceled. I submitted a mispacked/damaged goods form last week, although I'm not sure that is the proper channel. Am I still the only one that has had this happen? I have a feeling this is kicking me faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar back in the line. 

If you got a “shipment cancelled” notification, that tracking number isn’t likely to change; and they probably had to generate a different shipping label.

For what it’s worth, there was a Kickstarter update on Friday that was talking about today (Monday) being when the last US shipments were expected to go out.  It appears that my stuff was on the Monday trucks, because I got a shipping notification today and a “we’re not admitting to you that we have the package yet” status on the tracking number.

10 minutes ago, solkan said:

If you got a “shipment cancelled” notification, that tracking number isn’t likely to change; and they probably had to generate a different shipping label.

For what it’s worth, there was a Kickstarter update on Friday that was talking about today (Monday) being when the last US shipments were expected to go out.  It appears that my stuff was on the Monday trucks, because I got a shipping notification today and a “we’re not admitting to you that we have the package yet” status on the tracking number.

Yeah, I was expecting a new tracking number by "the last day", but so far all I've got is the voided one. 

1 hour ago, Saduhem said:

Wyrd just got me sorted through kickstarter. Thanks guys!

Glad to hear it. For the record, I was subscribed to this thread and received an email that said 'wyrd miniatures' and 'Shipment cancelled by sender' in the subject line. 

I  about had a bloody heart attack right there. I now know your pain, you poor soul.

4 minutes ago, Harkevich said:

Glad to hear it. For the record, I was subscribed to this thread and received an email that said 'wyrd miniatures' and 'Shipment cancelled by sender' in the subject line. 

I  about had a bloody heart attack right there. I now know your pain, you poor soul.

Ahahaha, and you gave me a crazy laugh in the middle of a work meeting :} I guess we're square now!