Monthly Painting Challenge - November

Franchute

Looking great everyone! @Caedrus I particularly like your Austringer!

Working mostly on the Backdraft and Undying box, I've finished both Golems (20), and added to my Account Justice  League with Fitzsimmons as Rorschach (out of mask) (8), and both Saboteurs as Raven and Robin (10) for 38ss.

On to December! Let's hope for some snow days to get some good painting in, eh?

large.20181130_161455.jpg.91c3ce2b6fa224d7b001b446a0bdc1fb.jpglarge.20181130_161805.jpg.c885af125bfddf4b1fbb8976e3b90ce0.jpg

• Like 7

There are so many great models this month!  I really got time-crunched this month and just rush-finished Crockett in the final few hours of November.  I did not have time to work on the splitting log effect I hoped to do, but I got it done nonetheless.  The photo is low resolution on purpose so that my lack of detail work this month won't be too visible.  

Franchute: my November total is 19 SS = Crockett (9) + 2 * terrain (2*5)

On to December and adventure!

large.2018Nov_Crockett_done.jpg.374b8cd7384e3999cd53c5effcd059fd.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 12/4/2018 at 2:22 AM, Rikk said:

@Aa7 Hi, love the terrain pieces, can i ask which colours were used for the blue roofs?

My paints are still packed away but when I get them out next I'll look and confirm colour names. Basically starts with a black base coat, then a dark blue from Reaper paints drybrushed on next then mix the blue with a the same light buff coloured paint used on the walls for the second drybrush, then mix in white to make it a light blue almost white for next drybrush and final layer is a light drybrush with just white.

• Thanks 1