I got my mini today but my cat sabotaged it and I have to fix it a bit 😧

Oh no! My cats have learned not to "help" me with my mini painting 
Hope you get it fixed OK. 

I'm still waiting for a couple of things I ordered for my entry

15 minutes ago, icatsai said:

Oh no! My cats have learned not to "help" me with my mini painting 
Hope you get it fixed OK. 

I'm still waiting for a couple of things I ordered for my entry

my cat knows that she can't move anything from my workbench, but when she wants attention, she sometimes plays with things on my computer desk (of course I had to leave the mini there instead on it's usual place :P). My mini sits on an armchair and the armchair lost it's leg. So far I didn't find it, but it won't be that hard to resculpt.

22 hours ago, rzaba said:

my cat knows that she can't move anything from my workbench, but when she wants attention, she sometimes plays with things on my computer desk (of course I had to leave the mini there instead on it's usual place :P). My mini sits on an armchair and the armchair lost it's leg. So far I didn't find it, but it won't be that hard to resculpt.

I've had to scratchbuild pretty much everything in my scene. I had ordered a chair and table but there's no sign of it shipping anytime soon. But I think my version is actually better :D
Now I just have to start painting my mini

• November 5– Round 4 Ends

Could I get a precise deadline? Does this round end 12:00AM ET on the 5th, (Evening of the 4th?) or some other time? I leave town tomorrow and get back late on the 4th, (past midnight ET) and want to make sure I have posted my entry before the deadline. I need to plan accordingly.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:18 PM, Darklord said:

started the weekend drinking whiskey at 10am, getting blathered on a lads weekend and managing 8 hours sleep since Friday.

Iron Painter hours done: bugger all 😁

Guess I best start painting!!

Guess it's better to stop bother about IP and keep going :D

• Haha 2

I'm really struggling finishing this one. I've totally lost my mojo with it and it's so nearly done. 
I'll have a gin and then maybe I'll be motivated to finish it

12 minutes ago, icatsai said:

I'm really struggling finishing this one. I've totally lost my mojo with it and it's so nearly done. 

I'm starting mine today. I gave myself week to think about the composition, still I'm not sure about everything but there is no point in overthinking

17 hours ago, icatsai said:

ive 3 minis and the entire base to paint and im starting them now. Probably more painting on the base than anything else!

9 hours ago, Darklord said:

ive 3 minis and the entire base to paint and im starting them now. Probably more painting on the base than anything else!

Becouse of my work I had no time before so I started painting today as well my firend:) Good luck !

ok , submitted....

...was awful.. base too small, mini not so good than expected , varnish over reacting with paint and so shiny that taking photo was a punishement...the most unsatifying Iron painter round, I've done so far.

22 hours ago, Bozydar said:

Becouse of my work I had no time before so I started painting today as well my firend:) Good luck !

A win would of course be nice but I would prefer it to be against your best effort so I hope you get finished as well. Im even urther behind today but I have at least got your little homage on there ready

Welp. I submitted. I'm not proud to admit that this was my most rushed entry so far, but I simply won't have any time whatsoever tomorrow due to work. At least I didn't DNF, right? 

• Like 1

I still don't know how to see the timer - I have used both IE and Chrome, from PC and phone.  No where do i see the timer for this event.  That said, I assume that i still have until midnight tonight, EST?  I will be posting in a few hours so i don't need to push to the very deadline, but wanted to make sure i wasn't mistaken.

1 hour ago, FateWeaver said:

I still don't know how to see the timer - I have used both IE and Chrome, from PC and phone.  No where do i see the timer for this event.  That said, I assume that i still have until midnight tonight, EST?  I will be posting in a few hours so i don't need to push to the very deadline, but wanted to make sure i wasn't mistaken.

There's still over 11 hours left at the minute.

The timer only appears based on the view you have selected in the forum settings (I can't remember where this is located, but I had to change something before I could see the timer!)

14 minutes ago, Euclid (#ScottishMeta) said:

There's still over 11 hours left at the minute.

The timer only appears based on the view you have selected in the forum settings (I can't remember where this is located, but I had to change something before I could see the timer!)

Thx!  I have looked all over the forum settings and couldn't find it.  I will look some more