For „every„ ram?

Zolledine

Question

6 answers to this question

They can come from the card you flip or cheat (Only the card you use, not every card), they can be built into the attack or action (like Francisco's Dueling Sword Ml 7:ram for example) and you can use soulstones to add additional suits. There's also some abilities that add suits like Somer Teeth Jones's Do It Like This tactical action.

So let's say Francisco attacks with his sword, spends a soulstone to add a ram and flips a ram card. He now has 3 rams in his final duel total.

8 hours ago, Zolledine said:

Oh, I thought you add the suit as in you replace it!

so much to learn 👌🏻

Thx a mil

There are many triggers that require double suits so the only way to get them is stoning/having one built in while also cheating. There are even a few that require three suits, Ramos summoning three spiders for example.

28 minutes ago, Zolledine said:

That’s exactly what my son and I were wondering about! He just bought the Ramoscrew😸

You pretty much need to get a high enough tome in hand and then use a soulstone if you want to summon three spiders. It is not worth chancing it if you don't have the tome to cheat so in that case just summon two.