Oath Keeper doubts

Chof

Hi everyone,

I was looking to use Oath Keeper on my crew and also with Viktorias for the letal combo at turn 1, then i got this doubt about the Oath Keeper.

Following Oath Keeper, Desperation:

This model may discard a this Upgrade at the start of its Activation to gain the Fast Condition.

Then follwing the Rule Book:

FAST: A model with the Fast Condition generates 1 additional general AP when it Activates.

The Fast Condition is removed at then end of a model´s Activation (not during the End Step). This means that a model that gain the Fast Condition during its Activation will gain no benefit.

Fast and Slow cancel each other, remove both from the model if both are present at the same time.

So, what i understand here is that if you discard Oath Keeper for Desperation and gain Fast Condition, you gain 1 AP for your Next Activation and not during the activation where you "would like" to gain 1 AP to use 3 AP instantly. So, if you want to have 3 AP you need to discard Oath Keeper one turn before to use it on your next turn or, Spend it on your activation to use it on your Next Activation.

In that case, you wouldnt be able to activate Student of Conflict in Turn 1, move then Sisters in Spirit on Viktoria of Ashes, then enemy activates, then Viktoria of Ashes activates, Sisters in Spirit(Upgrade) on Viktoria of Blood, then move, then Sisters in Spirit again on Viktoria of Blood, then Synchronized Slaying(Upgrade)-Accomplice on Viktorias of Blood, then activate Viktoria ofblood because of Accomplice, Discard Oath Keeper for Desperation and get +1 AP, move and then charge.

Am i wrong? My question is more about Oath Keeper and Fast condition then about Viktorias combo. Cause i use Oath Keeper in other crews and im not sure at all in which of both ways work.

Thank You in Advance,

Cheers