Sun Quiang

VonGamer

The obvious 1-2 punch is hiring Sue, an outcast mercenary who can one shot Peons.

Outside of that, Sun is a general purpose buff/debuff bot.

I'm told he's supposed to go with Yan Lo, hence the Retainer; with Misaki, he's never going to be able to keep up with her.  Complete scheme manipulator and good for Headhunter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The timing for Headhunter would not work. Sun‘s push is after damaging and the Head is placed after killing an model. As I see it the push is before the Headdrop.

For dig it should be fine, because sun can push after damaging and places a scheme within 4“ and the marker is removed after killing the model.

That is just my opinion (correct me if I am wrong)

• Thanks 1

Dig needs the marker to be there before the model dies. I have taken that to work much like Sonnia's summoning so the marker/burning needs to be present before applying the damage since a model reaching the dead state is an immediate aspect of applying the damage (the removal of the model comes slightly after it timing wise). Head markers are placed before removing the model but not at the moment of death so I think Qiang pushes after you know the model is dead (part of the damage resolution) but before you are allowed to place the head marker and thus the marker can't be placed touching him wherever he pushes. I do believe there was mention of the into shadow trigger and head markers in the faq but couldn't find it on my app, the timing aspect is the same since into shadow is after damaging and still counts as being before the head is placed.

The relation between damage and death is one of the major timing headaches of m2e.

• Like 1

Its normally a safe bet to say head markers are placed after all other things are sorted. Nothing out there can kill a model in 1 action and pick up its head in the next (unless the next action is something like prompt which contains a push and an interact). (Perhaps its better to say that nothing ends up in base contact with the head of the model it has just killed. )

• Like 1
  • Agree 1