Brass Monkey

Worcester Shenanigans - Sunday 2nd December 2018

Worcester War Game’s second Malifaux tournament has been rearranged (from 4th November) and will now take place on 2nd December 2018. We aim to appeal to players of all capabilities and experience. Each round will last 2 hours, and both strategies and scheme pools are available beforehand (see rulespack via link below). We’re planning initially for a maximum of 16 participants but will review this as necessary and endeavour to accommodate as many as possible. 

The Rulespack can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/dprci3nwfuhg1q0/Rules Pack - Worcester Shenanigans 2018.pdf?dl=0

To enter, send £15 by paypal to brass.monkey.malifaux@gmail.com as a personal payment (include your name, forum name and proposed faction) or pay me in cash beforehand. Results are expected to be submitted to Malifaux Rankings (please advise if you wish to be anonymous). 

You might also want to visit (or even join) the facebook group of the “Worcester War Games Malifaux Players” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1871473253165616.

Have fun. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, 

Mat Richardson-Jack 
(aka “Brass Monkey”) 
brass.monkey.malifaux@gmail.com 
Henchman ~ Worcester War Games 

Here is the list of who has signed-up so far: 
01 - David Brown
02 - Steve (Oso Oco)

03 - Bert Diamond
04 - Declan Larcombe
05 - Pinky
06 - Tris Malone

07 - Oz Goff

08 - Karl McConnell (paying end Nov)

09 - Luke Michael Whitrow (paying end Nov)

10 -

Hi folks,

It's now less than three weeks to go until our "Worcester Shenanigans" Malifaux tournament at Worcester War Games on Sunday 2nd December.

Several people have expressed an interest but I could do with knowing how many will definitely be coming. Even if you're still unsure, or have any questions, then it would be good to know that too. Could you let me know, either in this thread or via the Worcester War Games Malifaux Players” facebook group, whether or not you will be coming please? Then I can plan the tables, prizes, food, etc.

Thank you,

Mat Richardson-Jack 
(aka “Brass Monkey”) 
brass.monkey.malifaux@gmail.com 
Henchman ~ Worcester War Games