What would be your Molly list with the following models?

Figgyfigs

I'm going to have my first Molly game soon, and I'd love some tips on putting together a serviceable crew for her with the models I currently have. Here are your choices:

• Molly's box
  • Reva's box
  • Asura Roten
  • Archie
  • Yin
  • Bete Noire
  • Carrion Emissary
  • Punk Zombies
  • Guild Autopsies
  • Mindless Zombies

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

Yin and Archie both do really well.  Yin is a glorious pit trap that tends to grab on to and keep enemy models, made meaner by the black blood horror molly gives out (which is what you should be running with this line up of people).  Molly can give them both extra actions, that they can use for either bringing more stuff into the pile up (Yin) or bludgeoning something again (Archie).  Look for the crooligans to be scheme runners for you if you need it, and have Phillip and the Nanny on hand to a) support, and b) card draw if you find the time/AP using his forgotten knowledge ability.

If you're still hurting for points, the Carrion Emissary can work, he's kind of a neat support piece who can turn the pile of zombies he'll create into horrors to get the black blood bonus.  Good times.

The one thing on the list I'd strongly suggest against hiring are the punk zombies.  They will be your go-to summons when/if the need arises.

I have no opinion on the autopsies, I've never run them before so I can't really comment.

• Thanks 1