Who do you take?

Cueball

I am playing my first game of interference tomorrow and really can't decide who to take. I have Sonia, Nellie, Perdita and Lucius available but have only really been focusing on Nellie lately.
The Corner Strats are where I really struggle with Guild as there is no one who stands out as auto take for the strat.

Who do you field in these sorts of games, what do your lists look like?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Cueball said:

I am playing my first game of interference tomorrow and really can't decide who to take. I have Sonia, Nellie, Perdita and Lucius available but have only really been focusing on Nellie lately.
The Corner Strats are where I really struggle with Guild as there is no one who stands out as auto take for the strat.

Who do you field in these sorts of games, what do your lists look like?

Thanks.

What faction are you playing against?  Id bring Sonnia against ressers, gremlins, or NB, Nellie against tt, arcanists, or outcasts. 

I think Sonnia stands the best shot in interference. The quarter strats are probably my least favourite ones. In the old quarter strats where summons actually count you might even want to bring her summoning upgrade and try to make the other player's summons work for you.

15 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

What faction are you playing against?  Id bring Sonnia against ressers, gremlins, or NB, Nellie against tt, arcanists, or outcasts. 

I am playing against Outcasts. How does Nellie fare in quarters? Is it a case of reduce their crew down and then take them?