Similar masters to Reva?

Anung Un Rama

I doubt you will find any master close to Reva. You might find one that resembles her in one aspect so if you gave us more info on what Reva's playstyle is for you that could help.

Raspy attacks people from far away but she doesn't ignore many defensive abilities and she isn't mobile. Reva gets around almost any defensive ability and even many triggers. The ability to choose which defensive stat your opponent is using is extremely rare. You also won't be seing Raspy charging 20" through a building like Reva can. Reva also summons simply by discarding a card which is pretty rare. 

I think Leveticus is somewhat similar to her. He also ignores defenses and threatens large parts of the board while hiring pretty diverse crews.

• Like 2

I agree, there isn't another master that does all of what reva does, but there are several that do some similar things, so the real question is what about the playstyle do you like? ( there are certainly more than 1 way to play Reva so I wouldn't like to guess what you like.) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, Saucy Jack said:

....there isnt a lot of choice as to what she does with her activation.

I must disagree with that :)
What Reva usualy do:
1) Attacking through corpses
2) Support a crew with Blood Mark giving cards and Chain Activations
3) Turn Corpses to Schemes for Search the Ruins, Dig Their Graves etc
4) Charging her own models on second Charge to get into opponents Deployment for Undercover or Covert
5) Using Spare Parts to summon Autopsies and Necromancy
I cant say that it isnt lot of choices :) 

20 hours ago, Sagrit said:

I must disagree with that :)
What Reva usualy do:
1) Attacking through corpses
2) Support a crew with Blood Mark giving cards and Chain Activations
3) Turn Corpses to Schemes for Search the Ruins, Dig Their Graves etc
4) Charging her own models on second Charge to get into opponents Deployment for Undercover or Covert
5) Using Spare Parts to summon Autopsies and Necromancy
I cant say that it isnt lot of choices :) 

I'd say some of those options have separate times when they'll be beneficial so shouldn't all compete directly. You also seem to have a pretty non-standard setup for your Reva which is refreshing.  I have never seen spare parts on her, my opponents usually use her to go after models with built in survivability since she can ignore so many defenses. After that they can charge across the table on turns 4 or 5 if she needs it to score. This tends to give her a pretty clear job for many of her activations.

How are you using blood mark to draw cards? Corpse candles for cycling them?

4 hours ago, Ludvig said:

How are you using blood mark to draw cards? Corpse candles for cycling them?

Yep, cycle card + chain activation. As for Spare Parts - we all know how many Corpses can be around when using Asura+Emissary, so why not turn them to Necromancy? Or even 2? :) 

• Like 1