Ressers answer to Pandora?

Anung Un Rama

I feel like Seamus hurts her "normal" WP-bubble type game. He does expose himself to the full brunt of it while doing so if you aren't careful.

Reva can probably stay safe while chipping away at her crew. 

I think whichever master you pick you kind of need to know how to counter her play style and Chiaki is great for removing conditions while also being semi-resistant to paralyze herself.

• Like 1

Am I wrong by claiming the following? An advantage with Molly is that Pandora cant paralyze her. Indeed she has no :ToS-Melee: or :ToS-Range: attack to choose from Molly for self loathing or self harm.

Molly can also summon crooligans to reduce her Wp.

If you hire Anna Lovelace. Pandora wont be able to push away if she is in her bubble.

39 minutes ago, Franchute said:

Am I wrong by claiming the following? An advantage with Molly is that Pandora cant paralyze her. Indeed she has no :ToS-Melee: or :ToS-Range: attack to choose from Molly for self loathing or self harm.

I'm afraid you are wrong. FAQ question 5:

5) Can Pandora take the Self Harm Action against a model without a z Attack? (Same question for Self Loathing and y Attacks). Yes. The Attack would simply be unable to deal damage. Self Harm selects a z Attack on the target and applies the damage, but does not require the target to have a z Attack. Attacks that require the target have a certain trait in order to target are generally worded, “Target model with a z Attack…” Self Harm is not worded in this way.

I do agree that Molly can screw over Pandora though. She does not like to get a blackblooded model into her misery aura and have it cause black blood five times to X amount of models from failing a single WP duel. A necropunk doing Slice and dice can also hurt since Pandora can only elect to use WP instead of DF in opposed duels.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

As a Pandora player, I'd support the Seamus and Molly suggestions. I'd also suggest bringing Chiaki. Be aware that Pandora won't necessarily spam only Wp duels against you. Teddy and Baby Kade, Nekima, Barbaros and even Mr Graves often make my lists purely as counter-options with Df-targeting attacks that have good Weak damage but still synergise well with Misery effects.

Seamus drops Wp and has a solid one himself, which makes him much more effective than most masters against Pandora herself. Also, Belles can help a lot with reducing the impact of the Mood Swing and Nobody Likes Me conditions by keeping models where you want them to be.

Molly turns Misery chip damage into a liability for Pandora crews. However, most Pandora players won't bunch up enough to make it worthwhile.

I haven't played Reva, so can't comment on her effectiveness.