Autopsy Onslaught

Regelridderen

So I’ve been working hard on getting my resser collection to a point, where it’ll be able to get squashed on the table, but look good while doing so. I’ve got Seamus pegged down, but would love to theorize on the base concept of my McMourning.

The Spare Parts upgrade seems like a fine fit for the man. Raising old colleagues and doing patchwork monsters, but it requires a steady supply of corpses. So bringing on the Emissary for starters, being able to create two (+) per turn, seems like a perfect fit. While boosting offense and speed.

Add a couple of autopsies to start, to hand out poison from a distance and have a nice repository of poison for Transfusion. With Sebastian and Rafkin to make matters worse. And of course a nurse - its all about healthcare after all.

Declared Faction: Resurrectionists 
Crew Name: Autopsy Onslaught 50ss 
Leader: McMourning - Cache:(4)
   Spare Parts 2ss 
   Decaying Aura 2ss 
   Plastic Surgery 1ss 
Zombie Chihuahua 2ss 
Sebastian 7ss 
   Transfusion 1ss 
Carrion Emissary 10ss 
   Carrion Conflux 0ss 
Rafkin 7ss 
   Transfusion 1ss 
Guild Autopsy 4ss 
Guild Autopsy 4ss 
Nurse 6ss 

-

What do you think about this as a base concept to work and expand from?

Looks like fun but the emissary only gives you one zombie from the shard markers. I would advide you to run moonlightinbon McMourning in ressers. You'll want flesh constructs and hounds when models die. If memory serves you also get hounds if your own models die from poison so a wounded zombie could be recycled into a hound for example.

23 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Looks like fun but the emissary only gives you one zombie from the shard markers. I would advide you to run moonlightinbon McMourning in ressers. You'll want flesh constructs and hounds when models die. If memory serves you also get hounds if your own models die from poison so a wounded zombie could be recycled into a hound for example.

Thanks, I read that wrong.

• Like 1

I really like McMourning list with Guild Autopsies. However, i see it little bit different :)
McMourning
- Evidence Tampering (2)
- Moonlighting (1)
- Plastic Surgery (1)
Graveyard Spirit (3)
Sebastian (7)
- Those Are Not Ours (1)
- Transfusion (1)
Carrion Emissary (10)
- Carrion Conflux (0)
Rotten Belle (5)
Rotten Belle (5)
Guild Autopsy (4)
Guild Autopsy (4)
Guild Autopsy (4)
SS pool: 6
9 activations at start +1 zombie on Turn 2. You can alco take Corpse Bloat on Sebastian and summon Canine Remains Turn 1

The idea is that Guild Autopsies can shoot pretty good with "+" from Emissary and Belles will Lure a lot with those "+". McMourning prime duty is to summon Flesh Constructs to increase Activations. Lure Crow trigger will force an opponent to discard a card, Graveyard Spirit will discard that last opponents card and all Flesh Constructs and Autopsies will get Reactivate which is huge. Autopsies spread Poison on distance, Belles Lure poisoned models to Sebastian's Induction Aura.

Not the most competetive list of course, but really fun to play and can be sometimes very surprising to enemy.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I once ran a firing line list with McMourning to great effect, it was:

McMourning
-Moonlighting (1)
-Plastic Surgery (1)
-Spare Parts (2)
Graveyard Spirit (3)
Carrion Emissary (10)
-Carrion Conflux (0)
Guild Lawyer (5)
3 x Guild Guard (9)
3 x Guild Autopsy (12)
Rotten Belle (5)
Remaining SS: 2

The whole crew ran up to the center line, McMourning with the Graveyard Spirit and Lawyer ran interception to stop any beaters getting too close and hopefully getting some Canine Remains and Flesh Constructs out of Moonlighting. Guild Guard made up the front line as Patrol and hard cover made them difficult to hit and if any of them fell McMourning would raise a new Autopsy in its place. The Belle would pull whoever I wanted dead into range of the guns and everything else was shooting. Can't remember what was the schemes or strategies, but I do remember my opponent ended up forfeiting on turn 4 as by that point as I had decimated most of his crew and had a 2-3 VP lead. He said the surprise of how much ranged fire power I was able to get into a Ressur list was what threw him off, he didn't plan on that even being a possibility.

• Haha 2