Malifaux 50ss Gaining Grounds Tournament at Mox Boarding House in Bellevue,WA

lorenlord

Mox Boarding House at 13310 Bel-Red Rd in Bellevue,WA will be holding a 50ss Gaining Grounds Tournament on Saturday, November 10th. GG 2018 Scemes and Strategies will be used. Registration starts at 10am, with Round 1 starting at 11am. Three rounds of fun! Go to the Moxboardinghouse.com events page for Bellevue for more info soon. Come on by!

• 4 weeks later...

Ha i found you.  Events down here in Tacoma are being strangled by 3e.  On Breaching the emerald city i sold your event as a eulogy to 2e.  Im bringing at least 5 guys from tacoma, and Portland seems game to make the trip(usually 2 to 6 guys).   Alot of the regulars also seem to be down to play one more good 2e tournament.    Please on our facebook page and give the details so we can make this day happen big.  Also i personally would love if you guys could start hosting big regular events in the 3e era.  Seattle has been a malifaux deadzone for too long.

Sincerely Brian (not a henchman) Regimbal