Nef

Round One Results & Round Two Begins

6 hours ago, PranicAttack said:

I'm interested to see this of everyone's minis! 😊 I will throw in my own as well - I rebased her onto her proper board game base shortly after my submission was finalized. (Please pardon if this upload goes wonky, I'm on my phone)

20180928_080605.jpg

Love her so much! that brown is gorgeous and that base fits her perfectly as well!

I'm sadly not rebasing mine at present - he's going to eventually be part of a larger group of similar minis and I prefer to base them all at the same time (I've found it keeps it a lot more consistent!)

1 hour ago, Guildenstern said:

Love her so much! that brown is gorgeous and that base fits her perfectly as well!

I'm sadly not rebasing mine at present - he's going to eventually be part of a larger group of similar minis and I prefer to base them all at the same time (I've found it keeps it a lot more consistent!)

Aww, thank you! She was a dear to paint. My consistency for bases will likely be out the window since I went ahead and did her up, when I don't plan to tackle the rest of the set for another few months.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thimblesage said:

When can we expend the results and new parings from round two?

SCHEDULE

This is the schedule, assuming that the competition goes the full possible 5 Rounds. It is possible that there will be some minor discrepancies during the event (bad things happen), so this should be considered a rough guideline, rather than a schedule that is set in stone.

• August 19 – Sign Up Ends
  • August 20 – Round 1 Announced & Begins
  • September 4 – Round 1 Ends
  • September 10 – Round 1 Results, Round 2 Announced & Begins
  • September 24 – Round 2 Ends
  • October 1 – Round 2 Results, Round 3 Announced & Begins
  • October 15 – Round 3 Ends
  • October 22 – Round 3 Results, Round 4 Announced & Begins
  • November 5– Round 4 Ends
  • November 12 – Round 4 Results, Round 5 Announced & Begins
  • November 26 – Round 5 Ends 
  • December 4th – Round 5 Results

Please allow some delay after the competition’s end for the distribution of prizes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here we are folks. Round three today. Where is the hype, people? I am just in the ELIM group and I am excited to get painting, everyone still in it should be even more hyped. 

3 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

Here we are folks. Round three today. Where is the hype, people? I am just in the ELIM group and I am excited to get painting, everyone still in it should be even more hyped. 

Actually I'm spaming F5 pretty hard today :D

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Darklord said:

Im in no rush to be eliminated

Think you're a long way from that.

5 minutes ago, ebolazaire said:

This. 

Is my first rodeo, do I still get to play along? 

You can continue he to submit entries if you've been eliminated and you get out in for a prize draw if you submit something every round, I believe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lusciousmccabe said:

Think you're a long way from that.

You can continue he to submit entries if you've been eliminated and you get out in for a prize draw if you submit something every round, I believe.

I plan on "submitting" entries still, even if not in the official gallery. I entered as a challenge to myself anyway.

12 minutes ago, NamoriusDrenn said:

I plan on "submitting" entries still, even if not in the official gallery. I entered as a challenge to myself anyway.

Me too.  Ous an intense ride but it helps push us in our painting

I think the done thing is to submit in the forum (can't remember if it's bronze or if there's a new one) and tag your work with ELIM so people know it's not in the running.

That's what I'm planning to do once I get the boot!

9 minutes ago, lusciousmccabe said:

I think the done thing is to submit in the forum (can't remember if it's bronze or if there's a new one) and tag your work with ELIM so people know it's not in the running.

Or just pop it in  gold and hope no-one realises 😂

• Haha 5
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, lusciousmccabe said:

I think there is usually an official separate gallery set up for Elim entries, so they can be submitted alongside with everyone else.

• Like 1