Nef

Round One Results & Round Two Begins

2 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

All the galleries are empty. Everyone is really holding off on posting, or still working on keeping it simple. lol

its different now, no one wants to tip of their opponent!

7 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

All the galleries are empty. Everyone is really holding off on posting, or still working on keeping it simple. lol

Posted mine many days ago, so I guessing wyrd is waiting until after deadline.

Well I'll be posting mine in the next hour so we shall see if it uploads. I actually had to finish the painting 7 days ago because I was away on a business trip. 
Really excited to see what everyone has done with this! 

3 hours ago, Darklord said:

Taken a lot of time but I finally got the base finished, just the mini to paint now.

30mm_roundBase.jpg.70c16bf0f842294d6f97d7bc317e3330.jpg

I dunno.... looks a bit slotty to me...

:D 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, icatsai said:

Aye. I guess so. I was just excited to see how people had interpreted this one. 
I will just have to be patient I suppose

Me too.  This theme is so up in the air I'm  panicking over it

Ok, I caved and added a plastic base on top of the one I made. Don't want to lose any points on a technicality :D

base8.jpg

I got my figure pretty much finished, I think. Will do final tweaks and photos tomorrow. I am eager to see what everyone has been working on. With this theme it's hard to know what to expect :) 

Uploaded :) This was a tough one for me, I love creating scenes and bases a lot! I decided to really run with the theme and chose a model with very few elements and accessories. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the end!

I eagerly await seeing your piece @Radamset

1 hour ago, Oscrix said:

Uploaded :) This was a tough one for me, I love creating scenes and bases a lot! I decided to really run with the theme and chose a model with very few elements and accessories. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the end!

I took the same approach. Uploaded mine too. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else interpreted the theme.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gypsy said:

I just realized that Sept. 27th is NOT the deadline. Damn, this is going to be tough but I'll try to get it done in time!

You got 19 hours and 15 minutes from now. Good luck :D

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Oscrix said:

I eagerly await seeing your piece @Radamset

))))) Uploaded. I'm so nervous ) GOOD LUCK!