Help me with my Nellie list

Mandu-.-

Playing a fixed master challenge at the moment. I have Nellie and I will be playing Ramos soon. I know that aionus is probably what I need but I don’t have him. Anything else that will help with these pesky strike markers and spiders? Thinking an executioner to hit Ramos with if I get the chance to propoganada and/or hot off the presses. I’m thinking thalarian queller for enchanted weapon and monster hunters and probs Johan for constructs and monster hunters for captain and steam fitter or slate ridge which I am expecting to come up against. Anything else to deal with the pushes and strike markers? Peacekeeper for the armour and tie the spiders up with him and hot off the presses my own key models out of spiders engagement. Any help would be appreciated. I have lady j perdita sonnia and nellie boxes with most of the other key models you need for those masters. Thanks in advance! 

That’s a good idea. Was thinking give one monster hunter the enchanted weapon and the other to phiona and run schemes. I like the pathfinder idea. Haven’t got them but they will be a decent addition to my lists. Don’t know schemes and strats yet but it’s nellie not many she can’t do well, but Nino and monster hunter and pathfinder with franc and phiona and queller for super schemey and then swap out Nino for killy stuff.