ITC 25-26th May 2019 - Element Games, UK

Clousseau

On 4/3/2019 at 8:56 AM, Chou said:

Sorry to ruin the mood, but one of the Spanish teams will be missing the event, we have merged both teams to get the five players so we are down to five teams, still one missing to get the go sign. 

Would it help the other Spanish team that dropped if we dropped team size to 4?

19 hours ago, Metalhed said:

Would it help the other Spanish team that dropped if we dropped team size to 4?

Not really, because I'm the only one that can go and now I'm with the other Spanish team as they were missing one player (they forgot I won last year's wooden spoon) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We would need to know if it is finally going to be done before the end of the month. We have to plan the flight, hotel, etc.
I understand that the change of edition scares people, but I am surprised that we are so few.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Linar said:

We would need to know if it is finally going to be done before the end of the month. We have to plan the flight, hotel, etc.
I understand that the change of edition scares people, but I am surprised that we are so few.

Same here. Waiting until the last moment to book a flight gets really expensive. I am already seeing price hikes on the ticket prices every week and it is starting to look like a no go from me. If I do not have a confirmation by next Monday I am afraid I would have to drop out of the ITC.

As stated before, the event will definitely take place. The format may need to change slightly due to numbers but it will remain essentially a team event - so no playing against team mates whatever.

I'm chasing the Scots, I'm hoping for a local team and there may be a scratch team.

Wyrd have confirmed prize support will be provided, and I'm looking into some swag.

Let's keep positive everyone :)

I am sorry to inform that the second Spanish team will also drop out of the ITC. Not only are we not sure of whether there will be enough teams at the tournament but honestly the mood of the members of the team are not high enough to justify the trip. I personally have barely touched 3rd edition and would not like to go to a tournament unprepared.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, Adraul said:

I am sorry to inform that the second Spanish team will also drop out of the ITC. Not only are we not sure of whether there will be enough teams at the tournament but honestly the mood of the members of the team are not high enough to justify the trip. I personally have barely touched 3rd edition and would not like to go to a tournament unprepared.

I'm particularly sad about this, as you guys were great company last year. Hopefully the scene recovers and well see you next year.

Just a quick post from me regarding the Saturday event that will be running instead of the ITC as I have opted to take this day and give Mr. David Brown a day off (don't worry he will be running the Sunday). Anyway the Saturday event forum post is here

It would be great if those who had planned on coming to the ITC could make it to this event instead and keep the support for m3e going - full charity raffle, a great venue and some great trophies will be on offer.

• mattc unpinned this topic