ITC 25-26th May 2019 - Element Games, UK

Clousseau

The third running of the International Team Competition will again take place at Element Games in Stockport, UK and follow basically the same format as this year. Taking on board feedback from this year's event there are small changes to the strat/scheme to table set-up, table spacing and the bonuses will now only be used for tie breaks.

This event will use the M3E beta rule set. Strats & Schemes will be released 1 month before the event.

I look forward to meeting you all again, and expanding the number of teams, and countries represented.

David

Payment: £150 as a gift by PayPal to malifaux.henchman@gmail.com and please include a contact name and team name. Book your ticket now to gaurantee your team's place.

Rulespack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgqs09k9e44cf1a/ITC Rulespack 2019_M3E.pdf?dl=0

Note - could an Admin please pin this post and unpin last year's?

Teams

1. Sons of Lenny (Spain) Chou
  2. Too Much Infaux (UK) Grant
  3. TBC (UK) Emma
  4. Luke's Beautiful Boys (UK) Luke
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kyle pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 12:22 AM, Clousseau said:

Updated rulespack added to the first post.

Need 8 teams to make this viable.

Since we are approaching the dates of ITC, when will you decide if it will happen or not? We need to book plane tickets, hotels, etc... and the sooner the better to know if this tournament will take place.

Thanks

You can add "Luke's Beautiful Boys" to the team roster if that helps to get us over the eight team minimum.  

We're at 3 currently but should hit 5 shortly despite Luke's surprisingly high standards. 

On 3/8/2019 at 9:50 PM, dannydb said:

me and a Friend might be looking for a team if anyone fancies taking us on 

I've got plenty of arcanists and my mate has outcasts, neverborn (and lynch) 

I could also play ressers at a push (have mcmorning and kirai)

please note we are still looking for a team?

12 hours ago, Adraul said:

Since we are approaching the dates of ITC, when will you decide if it will happen or not? We need to book plane tickets, hotels, etc... and the sooner the better to know if this tournament will take place.

Thanks

With 6 teams we will proceed. Its means we can have a round robin and see if we can get 2 more teams.

I'll be booking my hotel tonight.

Make it a European GT. 

Standard Malifaux Swiss system but team scoring 3-2-1 (Win Draw Lose) for each individual game so the team element remains competitive throughout the 2 days.

Given the team element will not impact on individual performance, no reason for it not to be ranked so that it should pull in more attendees.  

Simple to administer and organize, competitive on multiple levels

Somebody can be crowned Supreme Administrator of Europe

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tapdancer said:

Make it a European GT. 

Standard Malifaux Swiss system but team scoring 3-2-1 (Win Draw Lose) for each individual game so the team element remains competitive throughout the 2 days.

Given the team element will not impact on individual performance, no reason for it not to be ranked so that it should pull in more attendees.  

Simple to administer and organize, competitive on multiple levels

Somebody can be crowned Supreme Administrator of Europe

I like this in theory, well I like the idea of making it ranked except I really don't want to end up playing against my team mates which could happen in this format with the lower number of teams. We play against each other a lot, which is why we do tournaments in the hope of getting to play other people and why we chose to do it as a team. I think it would feel a bit rubbish if one of your team lost to another member and therefor you lowered your own teams score. Playing as a team is more important to me for this event than it being ranked if I'm honest. 

At present I have no other suggestions though so it's nice to have an idea being put forward. :) 

• Like 1