How much of the world breachside has been explored at this point?

dope_danny

So its now been multiple years since the breach opened a second time and started another soul stone rush. The Guild tried to pull back settlers to a more contained area in the city but in the expanded media stories how far out have people gone? 

The maps i've seen include the bayou, the badlands as far as Nythera and the far peaks to the west and ten peaks to the north. Are there any others to suggest the scale of the continent? 

I always wondered if it was straight up an alternate earth and the continent was an alternate north america or if the similarities were more of the 'like all the architecture of our world in a layer cake' like the city but extrapolated into nature as well.

So what is the furthest people have gone so far? are there signs of oceans in the lore yet for example?

• Like 1

There are oceans mentioned in 1E book one when they go to the Kytherea Dow Ruins, but it's unclear exactly how far apart the Ruins are from the wilderness Marcus lives in. It's referred to as the sea though, so we can expect since it took about a day and a half to cross in a steam engine that it's only maybe the size of the Meditarianian at its smallest point. But there's no canon answer to overall size of Malifaux that I've found.

• Like 1