Sonarr

Can't open any of the statcards for TOS

If I try to open them in dropbox, it's unpreviewable. If I try to download and open them, adobe throws up an error. anyone else having this issue?

The stat cards aren’t previewable in Dropbox because it’s a big zip file that needs to be unzipped before viewing.

And each of the directories contains both PDF files (one file per card) and the external images referenced by the PDF files.  I assume that was to reduce the overall size.

There's one zip file to download all of the cards organized into sub directories that you can download. At least I managed to find it. Each unzipped folder has a bunch of pdfs that don't open, plus the cards. Not sure what the other pdfs are.

Looking at the files again, it looks like the ._ files are a Mac OS thing, something to do with extra metadata for the files.  There’s some discussion about it on the Adobe and Dropbox fora.  

I got confused because the first app I used to open the zip file hid the extensions, and the second app that I used silently hid the ._ files.

• Agree 1

I could open them without any issue, at least the Spanish cards. Might be silly, but check that you are not opening the ".Wyrd_TOS_xxxx.pdf" files that appear at the beginning (if you have the show hidden files option on Windows).