TOS PDF

18 hours ago, Ikiwith said:

The difference is between KS and backerkit. Some Spanish people who joined the KS have received the e-mail.

No I don't think there is a difference, we are 2 friend one super early kickstarter, and the other backerkitter, and neither received the email....

I think they are hanging around and this not a good things.......but we know Bad Things happen even in The other Side......

3 hours ago, Kai said:

In regards to the page reference issue, we went through and fixed the page numbers. You can re-download it off the same site, fixed! 

Hi Kai, it 's always the stressed Italian henchman.....😂

Here in Italy we don't have received the mail with the link to download  the rules.... even we are backers... 

How can we solve?

do you have some info?

best regards

Marco

25 minutes ago, Kai said:

@mgsanna We are aware of some backers who have not received their email. Many of them have found it in their spam folder. Make sure you check there thoroughly. We are making sure on our end that if anyone was missed, we get them their info needed. 

I've checked again nothing even in the spam....... so my mail is missing.... and also maeglin  the other henchman friend of mine

thank Kai, as usual you are a very kind person...

I'll wait to receive info needed to receive the TOS PDF ...

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Kai said:

Sure! The email it came from is info@wyrd-games.net if that helps either of you search. If you don't have it, rest assured we are working to fix that for you :)

Ok  I've checked, again and again, nothing....

Don't post your e-mails if you don't want them public (as you said it was for kai's info only).