TOS PDF

Quick question; 

Two days ago the Kickstarter TOS update said this, "The second quick note, if you have already completed everything that was needed you will be sent an email late day tomorrow with a link to download the translated rules and cards of your choosing."

That would have been yesterday when it was supposed to go out. If I haven't heard does that mean that I have something incomplete or is it just a delay at their end? 

Either way is fine, I'd just prefer to know if I needed to fix something. 

• Like 1

You are not alone in the "hadn't heard anything so was kind of assuming we should have the rules by now" group.   Hopefully they just got busy finishing off the new website (As I recall, the rules and cards were going to be freely publicly available, but don't quote me) and decided to just wait.

Really hoping it's today then at least.

1 hour ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

Yeah, mine did arrive yesterday. It came through in my spam folder though. So I'd double check there if you haven't seen it yet. 

Nope, still nothing. I've sent an email through "contact us" on backerkit... Let's hope In a quick reply. 

Any chance to have the link here or there's sort of nda? It's my first Kickstarter I'm pretty noob

12 hours ago, Beetle941 said:

I am certainly glad that I have received something as it means that this very long wait is almost at an end but has anyone noticed that the rule book PDF is missing a few pages or am I just being special? 

You have a 41 page PDF?

I don’t think any of the rules are missing, although it looks like few of the page references were updated so they’re all off by 28.

1 hour ago, mgsanna said:

Here in Italy nothing in mail or spam neither? why so much time to have a mail and a Link...... is there some difference between USA backer from European One?

in any case we are waiting ......

The difference is between KS and backerkit. Some Spanish people who joined the KS have received the e-mail.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Did the people who aren’t getting it join late with backerkit or join during the KS?

Seems they got the email list from the KS. Backerkit gets information from KS but doesn’t feed information to it.

Add one to the pool of bk backers without a PDF download email.