Looking for Guidance

NickDub

Playing this on Thursday 

close. Guard the stash. Guarded treasure. Covert breakthrough. Hold up forces. Vendetta. Public demo

opponant will be a gremlin crew. 

Looking for some inspiration. Got all guild and most merc and domador options. Anyone up for sharing a fun list that would work here? 

Thanks

Bring all the pushes and 4 traps.  Queeg with promises, Nellie, nurse hb, investigators.  Repeatedly push them into the traps in the middle of the board.  Or a guardian that you repeatedly push them into his range but outside theirs (though I prefer the traps for the frustration factor).once they are in the middle try to keep them there with straight jacket.  

11 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

Bring all the pushes and 4 traps.  Queeg with promises, Nellie, nurse hb, investigators.  Repeatedly push them into the traps in the middle of the board.  Or a guardian that you repeatedly push them into his range but outside theirs (though I prefer the traps for the frustration factor).once they are in the middle try to keep them there with straight jacket.  

Thanks! I appreciate the quick response and will give it a shot! I have yet to run queeg and nurse hb so it will be good to dust them off and put them on the table!

Thoughts. 

Declared Faction: Guild 
Crew Name: Push Push Push 50ss 
Leader: Nellie Cochrane - Cache:(4)
   Delegation 1ss 
   Misleading Headlines 1ss 
The Printing Press 3ss 
Master Queeg 7ss 
   Promises 1ss 
Nurse Heartsbane 8ss 
   Lead Lined Coat 1ss 
Guild Investigator 6ss 
Guild Investigator 6ss 
Guild Pathfinder 6ss 
Clockwork Trap 2ss 
Clockwork Trap 2ss 
Clockwork Trap 2ss 
Clockwork Trap 2ss 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 1:25 PM, 4thstringer said:

This is totally my kind of list.  Go get em.

Well.... 7-7 Tie.

Ill take it. I had some misplays with nurse hb that got her wrecked round 2 by Francois (dumbluck) and my pathfinder was murdered in round 2 as well by a charging taxidermist and an explosive piglet (grr) but.....

MY GOD!!! Those pushes and traps were unbelievable!

It wound up being a NPE (neg play exp) for my opponent as I kept shoving models into traps and understandably so....barely eeked out the tie but got some experience with models I have never played.

Thank you again for the assistance with building the list to the Str/Sch.

33 minutes ago, NickDub said:

Well.... 7-7 Tie.

Ill take it. I had some misplays with nurse hb that got her wrecked round 2 by Francois (dumbluck) and my pathfinder was murdered in round 2 as well by a charging taxidermist and an explosive piglet (grr) but.....

MY GOD!!! Those pushes and traps were unbelievable!

It wound up being a NPE (neg play exp) for my opponent as I kept shoving models into traps and understandably so....barely eeked out the tie but got some experience with models I have never played.

Thank you again for the assistance with building the list to the Str/Sch.

Its rough when you get the npe on a tie, I'm glad you got some models to the table that you hadn't before.