Distribution / Restocks?

On 2/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, Thedeadclaw said:

@PetitDalek I knew customs were pretty bad but I hadn't realised distributors got around that so I presumed it just sucked no matter how you were getting it! That totally makes sense then. 

I also live in France where you really have to want your Wyrd products if you want to get them. I ordered from Wyrd's webstore at the start of M2E and one time on Black Friday. The shipping have too much of an impact, Wyrd's supply chain management has done nothing in the past 5 years to find EU friendly solutions. This is very frustrating.

Distributors amortize the shipping costs better than the average customer because the shipping cost are spread among more products.

22 hours ago, yool1981 said:

I also live in France where you really have to want your Wyrd products if you want to get them. I ordered from Wyrd's webstore at the start of M2E and one time on Black Friday. The shipping have too much of an impact, Wyrd's supply chain management has done nothing in the past 5 years to find EU friendly solutions. This is very frustrating.

Distributors amortize the shipping costs better than the average customer because the shipping cost are spread among more products.

Definitely, if you add the shipping costs plus the customs (which are quite a lot in Spain) it's as you say, you have to really want it... I think it's only worth it if it's something you can only get during the Gen Con or Black Friday and you are sharing expenses.