Beta Invites Live

Nef

Happy Beta Invite Day Wyrdos! We tried to find an E-Card but unfortunately, they don't make them for such a momentous holiday. A couple of notes as we continue on with this. 

• You will receive an email sometime today or tomorrow letting you know have been accepted into the beta. If you receive that email you will be given access to the forums but it may take until Tuesday August 21st at 5 PM EST. Please be patient, and note that you may not receive the email until tomorrow. 
  • If you messed up the NDA or forum name you have been contacted giving you a chance to fix it. Please do so as quickly as possible and note that it will delay your acceptance a little bit.
  • If you were not accepted, feel free to apply for any future betas. 

Thank you all so much for your help! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, KID55 said:

If I don't receive an email, that means I'm not accepted in beta?

Correct. HOWEVER we have not finished the process at the moment. As the post states we aim to have EVERYTHING done by tomorrow 5 PM EST. So just be patient.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 10:20 AM, Adran said:

its possible that at the moment they don't know an answer. If they do add new people to the beta and are looking for more applications, then I imagine it will be announced at the relevant time. .

Its also possible they do know the answer but don't want to make it public.

Thanks for this Adran.

I was on holidays when beta came out and could not apply. Not been playing much 2E due to losing track of the game after W4 due to family issues but was really interested in getting back, but not really in the mood for 2E, so being able to play Beta with friends would have been great.

• 2 weeks later...