Nef

Iron Painter 2018 - Round One

34 minutes ago, Radamset said:

Not a big deal, WIP photos are optional.

Thanks. I couldn't find anything particular about posting pics of unpainted minis in rules, but got a bit stressed out because I just found out that people post them here :) Wanted to photograph mine miniatures but forgot and just went straight to painting them xD

Getting together with 2 other iron painters tomorrow for a day of frantically trying to get our models ready. It’s great to have other people locally entering this year to share the stress with. 😄

• Like 4

9 hours ago, icatsai said:

Oh man am I behind schedule! The flames will be coming out of my brush the speed at which I will need to paint! 
700266903_IMG_7912copy.thumb.jpg.6b29be696c9bf9942b66044b597d46a8.jpg

You’ll get there! Looks a great composition. Guy Fawkes?

2 hours ago, Nathillien said:

Is there some deadline timer running? Because of the time zone difference in not sure, when it comes to very end

If you look at the top of this forum page you’ll see the timer. It may not work with the classic theme so you might have to change theme

Painting day with the other 2 local iron painters ended abruptly. I’m now sat in a hospital waiting room with my little boy. (He’s fine - he just discovered a new allergy). 

Hopefully I’ll still manage to finish some painting before the deadline. Apologies to my fellow painters who I kicked out when I had to shoot off to the hospital!

1 hour ago, glamage said:

Painting day with the other 2 local iron painters ended abruptly. I’m now sat in a hospital waiting room with my little boy. (He’s fine - he just discovered a new allergy). 

Hopefully I’ll still manage to finish some painting before the deadline. Apologies to my fellow painters who I kicked out when I had to shoot off to the hospital!

hope, all will be good!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bgmcclean said:

I have submitted my finished model in the gallery, but not 100% sure it is showing up right?  Can anyone confirm this for me.

I could see only 4 works in gallery atm and there is no your submission.

15 minutes ago, DarthSlider said:

I could see only 4 works in gallery atm and there is no your submission.

That's peculiarly, I see 4 entries too but 1 of them is definitely my dragon ...