M3e sculpts

Code 3 Slophauler

On 8/17/2018 at 1:50 PM, Omenbringer said:

All I really want from new sculpts is....No more heads in 4 parts or cloth capes/coat tails in 2 parts or feet separate from legs. 

THAT !!.....exactly 100% that !!....,love building them and don't mind fragile and am quite happy to fit metal pins...BUT....glueing tiny feet to legs or pieces so small that you can barely pick them up with tweezers ?!....those are the things that could get the Dalai Lama to curse 😉

As for what I would like to see ?...Rather than pick on individual sculpts more than anything I want sculpts to remain essentially a dark and creepy kind of weird...spooky.....I get it that thicker figures are more robust and transport  easier thus clunky chunky figures in metal is the norm...but IMHO the great thing about plastics ,and Wyrd really have pushed the boundaries  with plastic in a most positive way, is that it can render human anatomy and fine details better than anything else

All the alternative sculpts coming through means everyone can mix and match to build crews to their own individual tastes which can only be a good thing...for my partner Rasputina version one in metal is what she fell in love with but for myself I think the rest of her crew look better in 2e...I look forward to eventually seeing crews mixed from all versions 

I don't mind the thicker figures existing, but i would like there to be more anorexic figures too. One of the most iconic malifaux duos is Graves and Tannen, a rather sturdy fellow and a wiry as all heck one. The contrast between figure sizes tends to make it easy to identify them and give a certain aesthetic. The mindless zombie box is probably my favorite example of this done well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 3:22 AM, Burnin' Coal said:

All I really want from new sculpts is....No more heads in 4 parts or cloth capes/coat tails in 2 parts or feet separate from legs. 

Backdraft is near to m3e. Sculpts are amazing, gamins are the cutest thing in our faction.
I was assembling backdraft+Brinn for 2.5 hours.
And tommorow ill get Zoraida+Swampmother+bultungin.
I cant understand what have i done to designer :)
It feels like lots of passive agression :)

And new bases are not fine to me - 6x2mm magnets do not fit to them.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Meander Minis said:

We're going to need a way more Drunken Master action pose alt for Brewmaster.

Do we though? I feel, from the Fluff-Stories, he usually seems to be pretty calm and collected while he is making everyone else drunk. I think the Moonshinobi and fermented River Monks capture the drunken master style perfectly while the Brewmaster, to me, is supposed to be like... Snoop Dogg. Constantly intoxicated but chill.

He is the one handing out the booze (blunts) and enjoying everyone else being under the influence

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Davie said:

to me, is supposed to be like... Snoop Dogg

Ahhahah nice 😂🤣 , I agree :D  Brewmaster is never drunk, and for me is a mix of Snoop DOg and Santa ! ;) I love him in the Chugmugs story! if some of you haven't read it yet i really strongly encourage it ! it's in Wyrd Chronicles n°27 and it's free so gogogo !

You get a clear feel of how Brewmaster feels about Gremlins and about booze in general ! 😁

cannot be a Gremlin and not love the living legend that he is !