Talthar

Ply for Information and Triggers

Question

Two questions, unrelated, and possibly irrelevant soon.

1) In the Ply for Information Strategy, it says if one crew has more models with the Gathered Intel condition, that crew scores 1 VP, then remove all Gathered Intel from all models.  If both crews have the same number of models with the condition, no one scores, but do you still remove the condition?

2)Shenlong (and Sensei Yu, with the Promising Disciple upgrade) has the ability to take no damage from conditions and not remove or lower Burning, Defensive, Focus, and Poison.  Now, does that mean once I pump Shenlong up to 3 Focus I'm flipping four cards every time I attack, or, if I use the Focus I've "spent" it and it drops to 0?  

2 answers to this question

1. It's removed, check the faq.

2. If you spend it you still spend itand remove it, he can just keep itbetween rounds, normally it ogoes away at the end of the turn.

10 hours ago, Ludvig said:

1. It's removed, check the faq.

2. If you spend it you still spend itand remove it, he can just keep itbetween rounds, normally it ogoes away at the end of the turn.

Thank you very much. Yeah, Shenlong and Yu were waaaay too strong with +3 Focus every activation!

• Like 1