Price Check on 3E Marcus models

Spyderspawn

I won a raffle put on by Wyrd at Gen Con. The prize was a set of  3E models of Marcus and his teamthat will not release until 2019. To my knowledge myself and one other person in the world have this set of minis currently. I plan to put this lot on EBay but I wanted honest opinions on what would be reasonable pricing. TIA for any help. 

It's pretty hard to say, in effect you have a pre release, in that anyone can get them in 12ish months time, so their value probably drops very quickly then. I personally wouldn't pay much above rrp, but other people are less patient than me. 

I would start with 150$. If they are Prototypes a year before the General realese of plastic models you could get even more.

Compared to pricing of limited alternates and add a good bunch of bucks. If someone wants this Stuff it didn't matter much if it is 120 or 150

With something like this the value is hard to measure and ultimately what people are happy to pay. It could go for a lot or it could go for next to nothing. To me what would put me off is that they are metal and will be released at some point. The alluring factor for many is getting something rather unique.

I checked eBay and couldn't see the listing (just wanted to see the models better tbh)

I took the best pics I could without removing anything from the bags. I don’t want to open them. I thought I made it clear they were 3E models not yet released in my description? I cannot make out what the models are specifically due to the fantastical nature of the game and I believe I would need to open the bags to sort of piece it together to get an idea. Which as I mentioned earlier, I am unwilling to do to make sure everything stays as Wyrd packaged it for whoever wins the auction. Sorry I don’t have a more helpful response. I think you are suggesting I change the description of my auction and open the bags to tell you what models are included. 

From your item description I thought they were the same as what I'd buy next year when I bought the Marcus box. That they are the metal prototype rather than the plastic they will be when they reach market makes them more special for collectors. 

On your photos the pattern on the background makes it hard to make anything out. I think there are 6 models but I'm not 100% sure. I did assume you knew what they were, but if you don't then you obviously can't say. To me I would guess they are the same models as they used for the demo so Marcus, jackalope, myranda and 3 order initiates, but I certainly don't know. 

I understand not wanting to remove from bags. 

But to be honest I can't justify the price so I'm not going to bid, I was just trying to help. Good luck with the auction.