Franchute

Monthly Painting Challenge - August

Layering the snow. Just added some more snow, ice and water stuff. Guss bases look better now.

IMG_20180821_153442.jpg

Hoarcat prototype!

IMG_20180821_153546.jpg

Last challenge: permanently mounting the figure over the finished base. I bought some acrylic glue for glass. May be using the glue mixed with the stuff used to create water will help to cement the model to the base.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Franchute said:

I have some more WIP pictures on the kentauroi:

Great! There are few people till taking part to the challenge. Posting more pics and more often is the only way to keep the the thread alive.

I have a question as regard Kentauroi. How many models have been released by Wyrd? I know 3 models are included in the official box. I'm not sure a 4th model was released as a montly promotion.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Purple Mist said:

I have a question as regard Kentauroi. How many models have been released by Wyrd? I know 3 models are included in the official box. I'm not sure a 4th model was released as a montly promotion.

The box has three models: one of them is supposed to be an alt kentauroi and the other two are not alt.

• Thanks 1

I’ll get some WIP up later, work has been busy so only got terrain done this month - will try and do some minis before month end