Mei Feng Conflux of Combat and Seismic Claws resolution order

whodares

Question

I'll be playing Mei Feng tonight together with the Emissary and I'll obviously be bringing in his Conflux. It allows a master, Mei Feng in this case, to discard a card after damaging to take thesame action after completing the current action. Normally this is easy to resolve as generally models don't have an extra attack Trigger.

Mei's Seismic Claws on the other hand DO have extra attack Triggers.

Hwo do I need to play this?

1. Trigger attack is another Action, so resolve the Conflux Ability first
  2. Trigger gets priority due to being Step 4 of the Opposed Duel process, while damage is calculated on step 5. The Triggers do have "After damaging" as requirement which probably puts them on thesame timing as the Emissary Ability
  3. Trigger gets priority due to being on the attacking model, while the Conflux is on a "third" model
  4. Choose whatever you want in which order due to the timings both being after damaging

I think it's going to be option 4, but it never hurts to check it and avoid conflict.

5 answers to this question

Same timing means triggers always go first. In addition to that this ability says after completing the current action and an action that causes more actions isn't considered resolved until the triggered action(s) have been resolved.

• Thanks 1

Alright, thanks for the answers.

Wasn't completely sure due to the way that the Yokai work. They can charge, but their Triggered attack action doesn't get the + to attack due to being generated by the Trigger and not the Charge. I thought this could also be one of those cases, but it was a bit of a toss-up due to me not being 100% familiar with those rules as you pretty much never get into these types of situations.

• Like 1