Hello again from Scotland

Chucklemonkey2

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself after a long time away. Based in the central belt of Scotland - where the game is very healthy - I played pretty heavily during 1st ed but only got a handful of games in 2nd before life took over. With 3rd announced I've decided it's time to get my unused crew some gametime (ironsides, although I also kept hold of Lynch).

Quick question though, am I right all models are now packaged up in a crewbox? Off to check the store to see if I can answer myself - which I should have done before drafting this post.

Ironsides has had a slight errata to have a tome in her Df stat, so now she always punches back unless that tome is invalidated. Her Oxfordian Mages also got a completely silly overpowering patch upgrade đŸ˜›Â and her henchman a cost reduction.

Your local group can probably tell you about the Broken Promises upgrades which gave masters two new upgrade options: Lynch’s is another Limited so you have to choose again, but it’s vicious forcing your opponent to cheat first, and Ironsides’ new upgrades are different ways to manage adrenaline and make her a tarpit playstyle not just a fighter.

So they both play well out of their base boxes right now. Except for Ironsides’ poor totem.

• 1 year later...