Question: Aura Stacking with Somer/Skeeters

CustardBomb

Sorry if this is a silly question but is it possible to stack Somers aura using his Skeeters? 

Eg if Sommer and both his Skeeters used the 'Do it like this Action' and discarded a Rams. (Bit card intensive with the Ca as well but with Sommers Draw rate its not to hard to set up. Especialy if you used Sami Lacorix + a Gremlin Crier to cycle and increase your hand size)

Could Burt Jebson get an additional 3 rams to his duel total one from each aura? (Plus potentially 1 from Lenny, 1 from a flip/ cheat) This gives a grand total of 6 rams including his inbuilt. 

Crunching some numbers and thinking it may be possible to get Jebson up to a 8/9/10 damage spread with a potential 3 attacks via reckless. 

11 hours ago, DanteJH said:

Yep, this is by I take Burt in every somer crew, I very easily get min damage 4 or 5 w Lenny 

Very good news!!! I will have to try this out in some actual games! I have been getting into Somer recently (I normally run Ulix due to the insane Scheme potential of Corn Husks + Summoned Piglets.)