The loved and the lost

izikial

It would be worth pointing out that the Outcast fluff in <I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH BOOK> is literally a meeting of all the outcast groups (minus Jack Daw I think) agreeing to an alliance to form a city out in the badlands, free of the guilds control.  They may have started as a dumping ground for random whatever, but they've been getting organized for sure.

1 hour ago, Clement said:

It would be worth pointing out that the Outcast fluff in <I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH BOOK> is literally a meeting of all the outcast groups (minus Jack Daw I think) agreeing to an alliance to form a city out in the badlands, free of the guilds control.  They may have started as a dumping ground for random whatever, but they've been getting organized for sure.

You referece the book five (or whatever number the final book of the edition was) justification to continue this confusingly heterogeneous Faction.

That might be a reasonable way to explain the situation for the future, but doesn’t really offer any explanation for them being that way originally.  Sort of like if the Arcanists existed for several years being outlawed or branded criminals.