What happens to master's who didn't make the 3e cut?

retnuH

Just seen the new announcement.  I noticed that Lilith and Collodi didn't seem to make it through to 3e - I'm a bit bummed.  I haven't got to play much but was really looking forward to using Lilith as a good master to learn the game.  And who doesn't love puppet murder balls?

I'm sure other factions have Master's who didn't make the cut; what will be the general plan in this regard?

4 hours ago, retnuH said:

Just seen the new announcement.  I noticed that Lilith and Collodi didn't seem to make it through to 3e - I'm a bit bummed.  I haven't got to play much but was really looking forward to using Lilith as a good master to learn the game.  And who doesn't love puppet murder balls?

I'm sure other factions have Master's who didn't make the cut; what will be the general plan in this regard?

Third ed won't be around for a while (I assume) so there's probably time to learn, although it might become redundant pretty quickly.

On the other hand 3rd Ed Lilith might not turn out to be a good starting master, so there's always that!