How to differentiate war pigs?

Anung Un Rama

I would either use basing, or colour ( probably of the riders).  (Well I actually use loki's suggestion, but it's probably not that helpful when you have 2 war pigs). My war pig is an old metal one, but I've based it to be crashing through a fence. Running one through a pile of moonshine bottles is another suggestion. Something that shows them out of control fits them. 

• Like 1

Different colour hats on the riders. I did a post on this ages ago about differentiating my gremlins.

I have Roger Red Hat, Billy Blue Hat, Jennifer Yellow Hat* etc.

It's also nice and easy for your opponent - if you say 'Roger Red Hat Pig' they'll have no doubt as to who that is! :D

* in case anyone cares, these are references to primary school books I remember from my youth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Two_Three_and_Away

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wobbly_goggy said:

Different colour hats on the riders. I did a post on this ages ago about differentiating my gremlins.

I have Roger Red Hat, Billy Blue Hat, Jennifer Yellow Hat* etc.

It's also nice and easy for your opponent - if you say 'Roger Red Hat Pig' they'll have no doubt as to who that is! :D

* in case anyone cares, these are references to primary school books I remember from my youth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Two_Three_and_Away

When i was playong lots of Sommer i was saying like "now guy in a cool hat activates", but my opponents were like "but they are all in a cool hats!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, green-n-dumb said:

When i was playong lots of Sommer i was saying like "now guy in a cool hat activates", but my opponents were like "but they are all in a cool hats!"

Yeah, this topic goes to a whole new level when you're talking about how to differentiate all your Bayous in a Som'er Crew...

Same for Ramos' little spiders, tho. Friend of mine paints numbers on the spiders (they're constructs, so they can have serial numbers, of course!), and has the corresponding number on each stat card. Could just number the Bayous' bases and do the same, or give each one a name?