Any update on TOS goodies?

Brass Monkey

59 minutes ago, Chou said:

So we have started December, any good news about people outside UK and Poland receiving their goodies? As far as I know, nobody in Spain has received even the mail with the tracking number, considering the bank holidays plus the regular Christmas holidays 2019 is starting to look like the most probable goal. 

Probably doesn't help, as I've received the goodies, but I never received any tracking e-mails, just the box appearing on my door step.

• Thanks 1

Sorry if I'm posing in the wrong Forum, however I'm a little afraid that my pledge has gone missing.... 

I've spoken to Wayland games in the UK, and they've told me they can't tell me if they sent a package to me, and to contact wyrd. 

Most of the people I know received their packages 2 ish weeks ago, and I've yet to even have a tracking email / confirmation that I've ordered anything, however the back kit says dispatched. 

I've tried the general feedback form, so I was just hoping I'd be able to maybe get an answer from a forums... 

Thanks 

Brian

1 hour ago, Burnin' Coal said:

@brian291 sorry to hear that and please update as you learn more....part of my order was missing (field intelligence corps) - I wrote to Wyrd but so far have heard nothing back

Wyrd sent out a notification for this on the KS a month or two ago. FIC were missing from packages that were sent early due to a problem with them and will be sent separately later. The problem was corrected sometime during the shipping process so packages shipped afterwards include them.

1 hour ago, Burnin' Coal said:

@brian291 sorry to hear that and please update as you learn more....part of my order was missing (field intelligence corps) - I wrote to Wyrd but so far have heard nothing back

I've heard from Wyrd today. 

Apparently they tried to deliver it on Nov, however Royal Mail didn't put a "Sorry we missed you" card through the door.... 

Went to collect from the sorting office, and it had been put in a cage to be sent back due to the length of time they'd held it, so I got lucky.

Thanks

Brian

• Like 2

Hope I'm the only exception, but 3 weeks of silence from wyrd, with me sending an email to ask for updates each week. Can't be that hard to just tell me who's shipping the stuff or let me know they're working on it. Makes me wonder if they completely lost or forgot some packages. 

Glad you guys are getting replies and packages. Hope mine somehow moves soon. 

My LGS has the all the available TOS catalogue. Nobody from the Spanish backers have received their Ks. It's unbelievable, saying I'm pissed off it's a bit of an understatement. 

Luckily for me I've that mail from the 21st of october saying that it has been shipped. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chou said:

My LGS has the all the available TOS catalogue. Nobody from the Spanish backers have received their Ks. It's unbelievable, saying I'm pissed off it's a bit of an understatement. 

Luckily for me I've that mail from the 21st of october saying that it has been shipped. 

In case the update got missed somehow:

Afternoon,

Wanted to send out an update on what we know about the balance of orders that were found to not be delivered, including Canada.

With the recent strike ending, our Canadian shipping house is currently working on the best solution for delivery. Their hope is to have shipments going out any day. We were told that certain aspects of the Canadian Post will be so far behind that there will be a backlog for weeks.

The balance of international shipments, some regions orders were not shipped from our European shipping house. Delays beyond our control, but we were told that the balance of shipping would start today and wrap up early next week. Please check your spam folder for tracking. 

We absolutely understand the frustration that some of you have in these delays! We feel helpless at points as we can't control the actions of outside forces.

We hope to the next update brings a more positive twist. 

Thank you. 

If you're angry, imagine how Wyrd feels about what the shipping house is doing.  This situation is pretty much the answer to "How badly can a shipping company *explative deleted* Wyrd and their customers?"

• Agree 1

Since we don't know where our stuff is and after reading about the distributor, we decided to reach Diacash as they are the distributor for Spain. Please find below the answer they gave us, both in English and in Spanish (the English translation is mine, so please excuse any error). I guess that is safe to say that Diacash and Wyrd are not on good terms. 

* Content removed as requested by the distributor *

This is the original mail:

* Contenido borrado a petición del distribuidor * 

• Agree 2

After that mail, we wrote them with the contact info of two backers, one of them myself, who ordered dual commanders. This is the reply, again first in English then in Spanish:

* Content removed as requested by the distributor *

And in Spanish:

* Contenido borrado a petición del distribuidor * 

UPDATE: 12/13

I've talked via phone with Diacash and first of all I apologized for sharing those mails and they kindly explained me their role in all this. In short, they know as much as we do about the KS shipping, what they got was TOS stock and TOS demo kit for the LGS, but they didn't get any KS nor are planning receiving it, so we are back to square one. 

Once again, my apologies to Diacash.

• Agree 2

I'm who contacted the distributor.

This is really embarrassing. Not having idea of where are our pledges but already selling at store. This game went ahead because of backers, and one of the "benefits" was to have it before non-backers. Now the stores are selling it but we are still waiting our packages, who are missing.

Seriously, right now I feel sad, angry and cheated.

• Agree 1

I guess that's because Diacash it's not the one who has to send us the Kickstarter (or thats my hope). 

Right now we have been left in the dark and we get generic responses from Wyrd (I already know that they have a handful of problems and too many things to take care). 

I asked them information about the package, as I understand that they should have been sent already, but that its not the case as the last update told us to expect news this week. The difference between having information or not is bigger than it seems.

I expected to run demos on my city to help the game, but my triple faction pledge is nowhere to be seen, and we may end buying an starter my Brother and I to be able to run some demos to the people that's interested. 

45 minutes ago, DamasterZ said:

As I've undestood, wyrd send the KS to the distributor (diacash in this case) and then, they send it to us (I wish I was wrong, tbh).

Just hope this will be fixed asap and at least have news regarding our packets.

This may not help, but there were 2 different sort of Kickstarter pledges, retailer and customer, and those who ordered a retailer pledge had to give their distributor. I think the UK retailer pledges came from a different source to the Uk Customer pledges (And took longer to get there from what I've heard from people I know who were getting retailer pledges). Reading the diacash e-mail,  it sounds like they have received the retail pledges. It also sounds like they haven't received the customer pledges.

7 minutes ago, Adran said:

This may not help, but there were 2 different sort of Kickstarter pledges, retailer and customer, and those who ordered a retailer pledge had to give their distributor. I think the UK retailer pledges came from a different source to the Uk Customer pledges (And took longer to get there from what I've heard from people I know who were getting retailer pledges). Reading the diacash e-mail,  it sounds like they have received the retail pledges. It also sounds like they haven't received the customer pledges.

Customer pledges, as backerkit states, were sent 10/21, but we have no knowledge of where they are. The most european backers have received it yet but spaniards. We just want to know why this delay and where are our pledges.

Well, being sent through boat at the end of October does not really mean anything, as they already told us that it would take 3/4 weeks to get to the shipping center. Assuming Diacash is the one handling our pledges is wrong, but I thought it was reasonable guess.

What I find more annoying is the update number 115 on the November 21.

We have been told that most if not all of the packages from the European shipping house have been processed. Please check your email for tracking and updates. Monday when we return we will post another update from the shipping houses. 

Two weeks after that update we get that

The balance of international shipments, some regions orders were not shipped from our European shipping house. Delays beyond our control, but we were told that the balance of shipping would start today and wrap up early next week.

I get that delays can happen, but when I contacted Wyrd (A week ago) that I may have to move before the end of the month I was told to wait (And I guess that I will need to get things sorted out to receive the package when I'm not there). I did not asked for a date, I asked for a way to contact someone to change the addres (The shipping center, the courier, whoever could do something).

I know people gets impatient (As we all did when we are waiting for something), but the lack of information about our pledges makes people worry. I know that Wyrd is not to blame as they did not expect this, but we can not really talk to someone else about our pledge, as we do not know anything. And people receiving the missing unit on the Kings Empire package before getting the final pledge on the Facebook post did hurt (I know that was sent directly by wyrd).

1 hour ago, DamasterZ said:

The most european backers have received it yet but spaniards. We just want to know why this delay and where are our pledges.

AFAIK, this is not correct. UK backers have received their pledges, but I don't know of any individual (i.e. non-retail) backers in the EU outside the UK who have. 

• Agree 1

The pledges should be shipping from various shipping houses, not the distributor. However, Wyrd has been silent on the shipping houses - I have been asking for the shipping house for close to a month so I can chase them directly myself. One possible reason they cannot answer is simply because pledges have not been shipped or there's been some mess up on what they shipped to the various hubs. 

Actually, Wyrd is to blame on this. I've backed many KS and quite a number have shipping screw-ups. It's common, it's expected. However, most were transparent about it, able to provide timely and specific updates for each region, as well as giving the shipping house contact for follow-up. Wyrd, however, does not seem to show any urgency to address customer concerns, despite what they say about being frustrated with the whole process. The comms is terrible.