Any update on TOS goodies?

Brass Monkey

After talking with Wyrd and the distributor, nobody knows nothing about the packages.

Wyrd doesn't have even the packages tracking number. How the hell you ship the packages almost 2 months ago and don't have idea where are?

Seriously, I'm really pissed off. Players in our community playing and backers still waiting without estimated time nor traking

• Agree 6

got a "you missed a package delivery" note yesterday so i went to the postal office to pick it up, all happy and excited. my first thought when they handed me the package box was "wow how did they manage to put 3 commander pledges in such a tiny box" quickly followed by the sad realisation that they couldn't. spent the sad yet curious journey home thinking what could be in it. opened it when i got home and i got the field intelligence corps aswell. still no sign of the original pledges, but hey, something is better than nothing :3

• Like 1

So, on a lighter note... UK guys getting the pledge before the rest of Europeans is part of Theresa May's program to get the best out of the Brexit deal? The delays make me thing that the european hub has to be Spanish, that performance can only be achieved here! Or it might be in Paris, I'm pretty sure I saw this guy with the yellow vest throwing some King's Hand to the police

On the bright side I'm happy with how it turned out, I bought the dual pledge so the horde was a present for my girlfriend last year, and it can be also this year's present! Talk about getting the best value out of something! 

• Haha 9

There have been recent allegations that it's Wayland that's doing European Kickstarter shipping.

Apparently the Field Intelligence Corps boxes ran short initially, and when the remaining quantities arrived they got shipped directly from Wyrd.  So whatever the holdup with shipping for the main packages isn't slowing those down.

Wish all others that their orders arrive soon....confirmation from me meanwhile that the Field Intelligence Corps that were missing from my order have just arrived...posted to me directly from Wyrd and at their expense plus labelled so that I don't get an import charge....conformation for me at least that Wyrd are obviously doing as much as possible to sort out whatever has happened  with planned distribution 

On 12/14/2018 at 6:03 PM, unknownuser65 said:

Why should "we" bug Wayland? Since when do we have a contract with Wayland? 

There ought to be someone from Wyrd to verify what is going on and give us a feedback!

I don't disagree with the sentiment.

However from a purely practical perspective, it's now coming directly from Wayland to you. So you're likely going to get a better result bugging Wayland rather than bugging Wyrd to bug Wayland on your behalf (particularly given how little impact bugging Wyrd has seemed to have so far).

On 12/14/2018 at 11:43 PM, Adran said:

The last wyrd update said the European hub had just started shipping it's last region's. So it is likely that weyland is the hub, and your parcel should be there in the next few days, assuming post to Germany is about the same speed as to Prague. 

I would assume faster from the UK to Germany, but it's also possible that Wayland are shipping them in some sort of apparently random order. I know of at least one other backer in Prague who hasn't yet received his order.

Oh boy, it's Friday! One of the reasons is my favourite day is because we get another "Project update" mail! These mails have become my favourite piece of fiction, even better than the Chronicles!!

Remember this part from the 27th of November? "The word from the UK shipping houses is pretty much everything has shipped. There is a small handful of packages we had to provide clarification on addresses so that the orders could be shipped out. Please check your spam filters for tracking numbers, we have been told that they have been sent directly to you from the shipper." Now it was a pity that our stuff was in the Narnia shipping houses, or that all the Spanish backers addresses needed clarifications never requested but hey! Bad things happen, right?

Then on the 7th of December, "The balance of international shipments, some regions orders were not shipped from our European shipping house. Delays beyond our control, but we were told that the balance of shipping would start today and wrap up early next week. Please check your spam folder for tracking". First appearance of the "next week" mithological concept! Loki, god of lies, could learn a thing or two from Wayland!

And finally, from last week,, on the 12th of December: "We are hoping to have a solution for each order before mid-week." Now this one is on us, they say mid-week, but not which week's mid-week!! Well played!!

Meanwhile Wayland it's on a need to know basis, this is, you need to know nothing so go playing with your imaginary friends, boy. Somebody could say maybe we are a bit frustrated with all the overflowing information we get from the parties involved but don't mind testing us and giving some more. In fact, could we get a mention in tonight's mail? Something like "and warm regards to the Spanish backers who will get all wasted during Christmas so they won't miss they ks for another month or so". 

• Agree 4

Well, I'm still waiting for my pledge, or any information about it.

Funny enough, I got a King's Empire pledge off Ebay, from an UK seller who did not want the game. I had time to win that auction, he sent me the pledge a week ago and I received it today. So I got a second hand pledge from UK before I got the tracking number or the pledge itself. I do not know what to think about it.

At least I will be capable of starting to show off the game I guess...

So can I say that I'm the first one in Spain to get "a" pledge? (I bought it because it was from the only faction I did not prepurchuase)

Edited by Skepneo

2 hours ago, Skepneo said:

Well, I'm still waiting for my pledge, or any information about it.

Funny enough, I got a King's Empire pledge off Ebay, from an UK seller who did not want the game. I had time to win that auction, he sent me the pledge a week ago and I received it today. So I got a second hand pledge from UK before I got the tracking number or the pledge itself. I do not know what to think about it.

At least I will be capable of starting to show off the game I guess...

So can I say that I'm the first one in Spain to get "a" pledge? (I bought it because it was from the only faction I did not prepurchuase)

I may have you beat on the first to Spain front since I bought from a US backer (went from a good deal to "christ, please stop" once customs got their hands on it...) But I didn't back as such, but I do have mates who did and my good it's taking a lot of them to keep their cool and I'm not surprised, our local scene is going in with a lot of interest, but the most dedicated ones (including our henchman) are still bitterly waiting whole the rest of us takk about our models and playing games, that kind of crap can enbitter anybody.

At the end of the day, it's the absolute lack of a straight answer, nobody gives a straight answer of where the packages are or who the distributor is and the possible distributors get asked and don't give any answers that could allow tracing where they could be.

• Agree 1