Misaki & McCabe

Figgydor

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rurouni Benshin said:

Ototo would make a wonderful Beatstick for McCabe to bring along too.  You really can't go wrong with Misaki's crewbox.

I've tried Ototo with McCabe and he seems like he should work but in the end, even with the pushes he just doesn't do anything another 9ss model couldn't do better. Overall I would rather he be a joro in a MCCabe list because I can reactivate the joro and have a consisten min 3

3 hours ago, Mrbedlam said:

I've tried Ototo with McCabe and he seems like he should work but in the end, even with the pushes he just doesn't do anything another 9ss model couldn't do better. Overall I would rather he be a joro in a MCCabe list because I can reactivate the joro and have a consisten min 3

Prior to Jorogumo's release, Ototo was my "Go-To" for McCabe.  With the inclusion of Joro now, I would agree.  OP was asking for synergy with Misaki's box though.  It's also worth noting that Ototo being a Henchman himself has it's benefits too.  Spending soulstones for extra :ToS-Ram: to add to Critical Strike gives a potential min damage of 5.  Not many models can take that kind of punishment, with 3 Ml8 attacks.  And unless you're facing Ressers, chances are good there won't be many :-flipto damage.  Add in Recalled Training for good measure, and there's a lot of sustainability there. 

• Like 1