Competitive McCabe

Impact UK

5 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Difficult to say, I've heard some people swear he is a lot better in thunders. I think thatis mainly because they have Yasinori, Sensei Yu, the shadow emissary as well as kamaitachi. If you stack a shitton of ap on an already amazing model that model will mess people up. Kamaitachi also interqcts incredibly well with McCabe's mechanics. Guild have very capable discount beaters but not anything at the Yas power level and less/worse ways to give more ap to the same model and the lousiest general totem in the game. We also get Francisco for a downright silly defense on McCabe. :) 

Its hard to match the deadliness of a fast, nimble Yas.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, admiralvorkraft said:

I'm surprised not to see a reactivating Dawn Serpent call out...

I've seen bothdawn,serpents and Jorogumo mentioned but these days guild also have some pretty good minions for reactivating so I'm not sure that really sets the factions apart. Guild have nothing that compares to Yas and Yu/the emissary are more or less like Nellie which is saying something since she's our highest rated master.

1 hour ago, admiralvorkraft said:

That's fair.

I guess I'm the only one routinely underwhelmed by the big beaters 😛

Like Yaz and Nekima? I'm not sure how others do it but they keep showing up in netlists. When I take anytin big and flashy it always dies after underperforming spectacularly. Probably the models and not me who are to blame. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yasunori hits more accurately, but as with anything it's just a resource management exercise. Between that and a good source of bury/paralyze/spam summoning you can hold up just about anything.

Misaki is hard for me, as are Ironsides and Yan Lo. Those last two don't kill as much, but they haul my models in and lock them down which is harder to efficiently jam up imo.