Help me "complete" my collection, please? :)

Mårten

We don't know where Nico will end up, but he is worse after the nerf.

I understand that you can't make a black and white, this is the truth list, but how you would sort Ressers in terms of tiers?

Tier 1
Reva?
Kirai?

Tier 2
McM?
Nico?

Tier 3
Seamus?

I own Seamus, Nico, Reva and McM.
Wanna know what I should focus own to learn and also what to boy. Plan is to start playing a league this autumn so want some kind of plan.

Asura Rotten seems to be a must buy.
Anna Lovelace is nice? P&N? Yin?

I wanna keep my buys down but still get the best I need?
My plan is to focus on Reva and McM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjtbEh3YvTSC3eoscJAOMvBrQyiqs3gagOLG6j5iErM/edit?usp=sharing

I'd actually go against Yin in a Reva crew.  While Yin can set up a beautiful spike when she lands her debuff, I often find Reva doesn't really need the help.  Yin isn't bad per se in the crew, just that eventually you may find the stones better spent elsewhere.

Models I *would* recommend wholeheartedly though are Rotten Belles and a Dead Doxy or two.  Most opponents will try to stay well clear of Reva's corpse field, and these two models are great for forcing your opponent into them.  Dead Doxy has the added bonus of giving the same terminal debuff as Yin on the right suit also, though it's not something I'd think you'd need to focus on.

• 3 weeks later...

You could also consider Bete Noire. On a Corpse Candle's turn, you can move it into position, have it kill itself, then you've also got a good spot for Bete to pop out and play.

This is another perk I've read about, likely on this forum: Bete Noire is nice as a threat against people killing your schemers. If you've got an innocent lil' Crooligan running around, scoring points, your opponent could kill it...but then Bete'd come up, exact revenge, and score the VP anyways.