Why gremlins are fun and fun lists can work in tournaments

Wildcard626

a) hell yeah for dressing up, that's amazing

b) sounds like that first crew would be really horrid to face. 15 activations with summoning on top of that, plus piglets can be frustratingly difficult to kill for their cost, it kinda reminds me of a crew I read about a couple of years ago that was literally just Som'er, Family Tree, Merris and the rest of the stones spent on Bayou Gremlins which worked devestatingly well

I'm glad you did well :)

• Agree 1

On 7/3/2018 at 7:25 PM, Dogmantra said:

b) sounds like that first crew would be really horrid to face. 15 activations with summoning on top of that, plus piglets can be frustratingly difficult to kill for their cost, it kinda reminds me of a crew I read about a couple of years ago that was literally just Som'er, Family Tree, Merris and the rest of the stones spent on Bayou Gremlins which worked devestatingly well

I'm glad you did well :)

A Som'er gunline is nothing to laugh at, especially with his new upgrade. It can be devastating and hilarious, but also tends to crumple quickly if running too hot (read as over emphasis on Dumb Luck Trigger) or the Slop Hauler dies.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:52 AM, Tors said:

"More serious list for Game 3"

*Picks Mah*

You Sir, are a Hero in this salty seas called Gremlin Forum!

I would argue that Manifest Destiny makes Mah one of our stronger masters now. Zipp and Somer are still better, but she outclasses Wong in a lot of cases.

23 minutes ago, Fawoosh said:

I would argue that Manifest Destiny makes Mah one of our stronger masters now. Zipp and Somer are still better, but she outclasses Wong in a lot of cases.

I thought with the schemes mah and survivors would have worked well and they didn't let me down

• 5 weeks later...

I believe one allows you to summon skeeters not very good in my opinion. The other allows bayou gremlins to become shot 5 with no triggers if they go drunk and wreckless in line of sight of Somer. Take Lenny so you only take 1 damage and you get yourself a nice gremlin gunline doing 3 shots each per turn great fun 

• Like 1