TheEmptyRoad

Nicodem Players - Dealing with the nerf

3 hours ago, aquenaton said:

I will have to use Nicodem as much as possible until the next eddition change... and once it is made, I hope it is not umbalanced, because when I organize tournaments, I want my masters to be used 😁

Has there been official word on if it is balance that made them get kicked out or just story? Because story should really not matter unless it's a current story event. I predict a lot of TOs wil want to keep the old masters available.

9 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Has there been official word on if it is balance that made them get kicked out or just story? Because story should really not matter unless it's a current story event. I predict a lot of TOs wil want to keep the old masters available.

Nicodem himself has lost his head so I think THAT is the primary reason of his change, the same way Joss changed his second axe for a cool mechanical punch.

I speak about ballance only because I think the models that are not "primary targets", meaning will not be the permanent master staff, may be delegated a bit on the beta, which could end with a Nicodem, Lilith, Collodi and Ramos not very tested, with too big keyword combinations, maybe lack of options, etc. Hope I am wrong!

• Agree 1