Sign in to follow this  
MalifauxDave

Hannah, Ancient Tomes

How often do you find yourself bringing ancient tomes with Hannah? Seems pretty powerful but her kit seems like it would be just fine without it and it costs 2ss, which especially in Von Schill, is 2ss that really could be used other places. 

I've struggled every time I've used Hannah without Ancient Tomes. She's a CC nuker with low mobility and low-average resilience (for her cost), so I cannot find a way to bring her to combat and last enough to make something significant. 

The few times I've included her with AT, she's been a great piece in my crew, but at 13ss she should be (I always put I Pay Better on a Henchman if I can). 

I usually bring her without AT but with I pay better. Even without considering the 2SS cost, her default (0) action is always nice if you have her teamed with Strongarm, Librarian and even Anna. So for me the cost is the 2SS and potencialy not use Make a new entry.

I've rarely used her with ancient tomes. It would be interesting to try it in a Parker crew where the additional stones and cards could help her.

I used her for a Bit with AT in a Tara crew for the added bury, good synergy with Talos but it was under whelming and I only ever got a master with it once