Rippednburnin

Does charge count as a walk action?

Question

6 answers to this question

Charge and walk are different but you'll have to test for Terrifying anyway because it also happens whenever you target him with any action. 

If you were charging another model beside Howard you wouldn't need to worry about it. 

Charging Howard would trigger his terrifying, but before you move because you target him before you move. Charging a model next to him won't cause you to take a terrifying test because you haven't ended a walk action in his range or targeted him. 

Just now, Rippednburnin said:

So if my wife passed and charges does she flip for terrifying for each attack action she attempts?

No. Once a model passes a horror duel, it's immune to horror duels from that model for rest of the turn. Check the rulebook for "Horror Duel".

No, passing a terrifying test makes you immune to terrifying tests from that model for the rest of the turn

Thanks for the help. My wife got pretty upset because we just finished our first game with schemes. I had breakthrough while playing with Ramos. Needless to say I generated a ton of arachnids and slipped right passed her in to her deployment zone. She may not play again because to her it doesn’t make sense. Lol.