Hannah with Parker

KingCrow

I've recently started playing Parker and I've never really used Hannah but she looks good and I want to try her.  She brings a lot of interesting abilities with her and her zero action seems to have a lot of versatility.  So I've come to ask the masses, with Parker in mind as the master, what are some models that are fun to bring along and copy their Ca actions with Hannah?

1 hour ago, Zebo said:

Hannah tanks? With df5 and wd9? 

fun fact: Hannah tanks way better than Strongarm under Parker because soulstones

Also a good target to copy a cast is Doc Mitchell: for two 6's you get to heal 1/2/3 and continue being annoying

I hadn't thought of using Hannah, since she dies so fast, but with infinite SS and Doc Mitchell + her copied heal, she really would be pretty tanky.  Give it a shot.  She does decent damage and is a fair disruption piece - I just never use her w/Von Schill cause she's so Soul Stone heavy and I'd rather use stones on VS keeping him running around cuttin' folk