Non-Charactestic Infiltration Masters

wafew

What would be a cool Infiltration-like ability to hire out of faction models based on their stats/ability/actions?

This idea came to me when finding out about a fake master from one of the books that had basically "infiltration(terrifying)" which let him hire OoF models that had terrifying. And I thought it would be cool if there were ways to hire models based on other abilities, or on stats, like Zoraida who can hire wp 4 or less models.

I'm thinking that a "Silent" and "perfect camouflage" crew with an blunderbuss/hunter type master would be cool.

(is this an acceptable topic/right forum for this?)

A crew of Pounce would be disastrous.  A crew of Pounce in factions that don't get Pounce (Guild, Outcast) would be terrifying.

A crew of Butterfly Jump would be HILARIOUS!!!!

20 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

A crew of Pounce would be disastrous.  A crew of Pounce in factions that don't get Pounce (Guild, Outcast) would be terrifying.

I just faced a crew that was 50% dead doxy. It went poorly. Rotten belles don’t keep negative flip conditions tucked into their garter belts. I don’t see how Guild could have made it worse. Allison Dade, maybe....ok, that’s worse. *makes notes for Treacherous Ties*